Organic Forest Honey, Soil Association certified, gathered from wild bees deep in the incredibly diverse, highland rainforests of SW Ethiopia.
Wild swarms occupy the hives and start filling them with honeycombs. After a couple of years the beekeepers return, climb the trees and crop the honey, leaving some for the bees.
More of these beekeepers join their Beekeepers Association every year confident that they can raise their families on this income from a Fair Trade market.
- A Fair Trade product from village beekeepers
- Harvested from wild bees in the Ethiopian rain forests
- Cold pressed : high pollen content
- No sugar feeding, antibiotics or varroacides
- No GMO`s for hundreds of miles